Monday, April 18, 2005

Welcome Fellow Dog Shit Haters

A quick look at my statcounter shows that about 75% of the visitors to my blog this month have had dog shit problems in their yards (as evident because of the referring URL).

Some samples (it looks like my October 2004 entry on the subject ranks high on Yahoo's results):

search.yahoo.com/search?p=keeping dogs out of the yard&ei=UTF-8&pstart=1&fr=slv1-&b=11

search.yahoo.com/search?p=how to keep dogs off your lawn&fr=FP-tab-web-t-222&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8

search.yahoo.com/search?p=keeping dogs away from lawn&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8

search.yahoo.com/search?p=dog crap in my yard&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&pstart=1&fr=slv1-adbe&b=11

To all the people out there who hate mowing over clumps of shit (cause you know it's another 3 passes before the stuff falls off of the mower wheel): I feel your pain. ;-)